- 2 tbsp flavourless coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup Onion (Diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 cup Celery (Diced)
- 2 cups Carrot (Diced)
- 5 cups Homemade fish stock (Organic store bought if you are pressed for time is okay.)
- 0.5 kg Red Snapper (wild) (Cubed)
- 2 cups Kale (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Fresh dill (Chopped)
- 1 Lemon (Zested)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice (Juiced)
- 1 tsp Sea salt or Pink salt (Or to taste)
- Heat the 2 tbsp. oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, and carrots. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Add the broth, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish, and continue to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add the kale, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sea salt. All to simmer for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with additional fresh dill, and serve.