1 large green banana
1 cup frozen pineapple
½ tablespoon fresh ginger
¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup carrot juice
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk or filtered water
- Make carrot juice - Either using a juice extractor or blend a carrot with a little water until smooth.
- To the blender add smoothie ingredients and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add more carrot juice or almond milk if it has trouble blending.
- Scrape down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavors to your taste
- Divide between two glasses and serve.