1 cup almond flour
¼ cup flaxseed powder
⅛ teaspoon baking soda
⅛ teaspoon Himalayan salt
3 large eggs
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons Sweetener, Erythritol or Monk Fruit
1 cup frozen raspberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt
- In a separate measuring jug, add eggs, oil, lemon zest, and monk fruit sweetener. Mix together until combined well.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in raspberries gently.
- Divide batter between 8 muffins cups
- Bake at 180’C for 30 minutes
- Remove from the oven, remove from the muffin pan and set on a cooling rack.
- Serve warm or cooled.