- 2 Whole Avocadoes
- 1 Bunch Fresh coriander
- 1/2 clove Organic garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil (organic & local)
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Organic full-fat greek yoghurt (Optional if dairy free)
- 1/2 Whole Lime or Lemon (Juiced)
- Scoop the avocado out into a large bowl and mash it up with a fork.
- Add in garlic, olive oil, MCT oil, lime juice, and salt and mix it all together until it is well combined. If you are adding the Greek yoghurt, you also add it to this step.
- Make sure your coriander has been properly washed to remove any sand. Then finely chop it up. (a bit chunky is alright)
- Add the chopped coriander to the rest of the mix it through.
- Do a final check for seasoning, and it is ready to serve!