Deliciously crumbly. A gluten free naan bread to make anyone smile!
4 large eggs, free range
¼ cup coconut oil, melted (or grass fed butter)
½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cassava flour
¼ teaspoon gluten free baking powder
½ cup water
Himalayan salt to taste
1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- While the curry is simmering, make the naan. In a bowl, add all the naan bread ingredients except the garlic and mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Separate dough into four balls, gently mold and flatten into naan bread shapes and lay of a well dusted surface (dust using any gluten free flour). Remember because there’s no gluten the dough is a lot more fragile and can break easily.
- Heat a non stick pan to medium heat, a some butter or coconut oil and some half the crushed garlic.
- Once oil and garlic are gently sizzling add two naan breads and cook until the outside is golden and crispy, flip onto the other side and repeat.
- Repeat the process for the remaining naan breads.