Crusty wholesome bread filled with the goodness of Cassava, Coconut and Flaxseed Four.
1 cup cassava flour
½ cup flaxseed powder
½ cup coconut flour
1 cup of mixed seeds (pumpkin, sesame,sunflower, chia)
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon honey
90ml olive oil (or melted coconut oil) + 1 tablespoon
2 large free range eggs
350ml lukewarm filtered water
- Grease a loaf tin with a a tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients together and mix until well combined.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients and using a wooden spoon mix thoroughly until a stick dough is formed.
- Scrape the dough into the tin and set aside so it has time to rise. Ideally 1 – 2 hours in a warm spot. (it won’t rise as high as a typical bread dough)
- Once the dough is almost ready, preheat the oven to 180C
- When you’re happy with the bread dough, put it in the oven and bake for 30 – 45 minutes – until cooked through. Time may vary with different ovens.
- Once it’s ready remove from the oven and let it cool down slightly before transfering your loaf to a cooling rack.
- At this stage feel free to slice your warm bread and enjoy with some grass fed butter.
This bread also freezes really well, pre-slice it ad freeze it in a sealed freezer friendly container. When you ready for a slice take one out, pop it in the toaster and enjoy.
Keywords: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Bread