Simple and delicious gut healing soup, a great mid-week meal that everyone will love.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium sized onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 cups bone broth or filtered water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp butter (grass fed)
- Handful fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, melt coconut oil Once oil is melted, saute onion and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and bone broth or filtered water. Bring to the boil and then turn it down to a gentle simmer for about 10 – 20 minutes until broccoli and cauliflower are tender.
- Add in Coconut milk, fresh herbs and butter.
- Season with Himalayan salt and pepper to your taste.
- Use an immersion blender or transfer soup to a blender and process until smooth.