1 cup tiger nut flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
⅓ cup very ripe banana, mashed
1 large free range egg
¼ cup grass-fed ghee or coconut oil, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon raw honey
1 cup grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to180C and line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tiger nut flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together mashed banana, egg, ghee, vanilla extract, and honey.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using a paper towel, squeeze out extra water off of the zucchini and fold it into the mixture.
- Evenly distribute between 6 muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.