2 whole butternut squash
2 tablespoon olive oil
Fresh thyme sprigs
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoon lemon juice
Handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven 200C and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the butternut in half lengthwise. Place the squash onto the prepared pan and top with thyme and spices. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until cooked through and tender.
For The Dressing
- To make the dressing, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add 1 to 2 tbsp cold water to loosen the dressing.
- Drizzle the tahini dressing over the cooked squash, sprinkle with coriander and serve.
You can also add extra fresh chopped herbs into the dressing for added flavour.