1 bag of brussels sprouts (500g)
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
¼ teaspoon himalayan or sea salt
Crushed black pepper
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
¾ cup pecans, toasted (optional/ walnuts will also work)
¼ cup goats cheese (optional)
Chopped flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Prepare the brussels sprouts by washing and trimming them, then slice them in half from top to bottom.
- Combine the olive oil, with garlic, salt and pepper. Then toss in with brussels sprouts, until well coated.
- Spread them out on a baking pan and roast for about 20-25 minutes, until tender and slightly golden brown.
- Toss with pecans, bacon and top with the crumbled goats cheese and pecan nuts.
- Serve straight away, while it is still warm.
Keywords: Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts