For the Filling:
6 medium to large ripe peaches, cored and sliced
1 large pear, thinly sliced
1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon cardamom
½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
Erythritol to sweeten if needed
For the Topping:
1 cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons erythritol
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup softened butter or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Filling: In a large bowl, mix together the filling ingredients
- Pour into a 10-inch cast iron skillet or oven proof dish.
- Make the topping: Stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Using a fork, cut in the softened butter or coconut oil until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the filling.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 - 40 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.