3 cups of bone broth
4 large zucchinis, peeled and roughly chopped
1 large leek, chopped
½ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
3 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of ¼ lemon
Himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a soup pot to medium-high and pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then add the zucchini and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the leeks and basil and sauté until translucent.
- Pour in the bone broth, lemon juice, and season your soup, stir well to combine.
- Put the lid on the pot and turn heat to low.
- Allow to simmer gently for about 20 - 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Either use an immersion blender or a high-speed blender, puree the soup
- To serve, top the soup with more olive oil and fresh basil if desired.