1 head of cauliflower chopped up and “riced” in a food processor (1½ cups chopped)
2 tablespoons sesame oil or coconut oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
¼ cup carrots, chopped
¼ cup broccoli, chopped
¼ cup string beans, chopped (optional)
3 tablespoons coconut aminos
Himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
2 free range eggs
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on a medium/high heat.
- Saute onions, garlic and ginger until tender. Add carrots, broccoli, and string beans, and cook until soft.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the pan. Mix with vegetables and continue to saute until the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos and mix well.
- Slide the rice to one side of the pan and scramble the eggs on the other side of the pan.
- Once the egg is cooked, mix in with the rice and add additional seasoning to tase.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: Cauliflower Fried Rice