- 3 cups filtered water (or 2 1/2 cups if you like your pancakes thicker)
- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 1 cup Green Banana Flour
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup xylitol or erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Add water first to a blender and then add all other ingredients. Blend until smooth texture.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil or ghee to a fry pan and wait until pan is at medium heat.
- Pour desired amount of pancake mixture into fry pan and flip over once bubbles appear all over the top. Cook until golden brown.
- Serve plain with organic grass-fed butter or something sweet. We like fresh strawberries/blueberries or raw honey.