5 large free-range eggs
½ cup bacon, diced
½ cup kale, finely shredded
2 tablespoon spring onion (for low FODMAP use only the leafy green tops)
1 tablespoon fresh mixed herbs
1 teaspoon paprika powder
Himalayan salt & pepper, to taste
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, season with salt and black pepper, then whisk together with a fork.
- Add the bacon, kale, spring onion, herbs, and spices to the egg mixture and whisk again.
- Grease a muffin tin with some grass-fed butter or coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins in the 180C preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve them hot or cold with a crisp side salad or as is.