650g grass-fed ground beef
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
½ cup diced onion
½ cup diced celery
½ cup diced carrot
1 can organic diced or crushed tomatoes
5 cups chopped green cabbage
4 cups bone broth or filtered water
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Heat a pot to medium-high, add the olive oil and ground beef. Cook until beef is browned.
- Now the add the onion, celery and carrots and saute for about 5 minutes, until onion is translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, cabbage, bone broth, fresh thyme and bay leaves.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 30 - 40 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and serve warm.