150g raw cacao butter
1/4 cup (25g) cacao powder
2 tbsp (40ml) coconut nectar (or organic rice syrup)
Your choice of toppings! (We like coconut chips and goji berries)
1. Gentle melt the cacao butter in a double-boiler (pot over another pot of boiling water).
2. Mix in cacao and coconut nectar (or other natural sweetener).
3. And that's it! How much nectar you put it, well that's up to you and your taste buds! Now spread a thin layer of the mix onto baking paper and... go crazy! Here's where you and your kids can get super creative.
4. Add a sprinkle of goji berries for colour. Chop and sprinkle some walnuts or almonds onto it. Pop some coconut chips on there.
5. Set aside or pop it in the fridge/freezer until the chocolate sets... and enjoy!
Recipe created with Natalie Bennett Food.
Other Tasty Options:
Stir in 2 tsp of Maca powder and 2 tbsp of Mesquite powder to knock this superfood chocolate into super-drive!
If you want a bit of crackle'n'crunch in your choc, add in 1/4 cup activated buckwheat and/or 2 tbsp of sprouted quinoa into the chocolate mix, stirring until the grains are completely covered.