2 cups cassava flour
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup olive oil
½ cup filtered water
1–2 teaspoons Himalayan salt to taste
Fresh cracked pepper to taste
Olive oil or ghee for cooking
- Combine ingredients for the tortillas in a medium size bowl and mix together until well combined. The dough should stick together and be a smooth consistency.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts for large tortillas or 15 to 20 for smaller taco size tortillas and roll into balls. On a piece of parchment paper roll and pat each section of dough into a thin tortilla. You can use your hands or a rolling pin for this. If the dough is sticking sprinkle lightly with cassava flour.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove over medium/low heat. Drizzle the pan lightly with olive oil or ghee for cooking.
- Cook the tortillas for about 1-2 minutes on each side until it reaches desired consistency. You can make them crisp or soft. It’s up to your personal preference.
- Enjoy them as tacos or burrito wraps.