My favourite breakfast smoothie! A great way to start the day:
1) Easy to digest and supports morning detoxification.
2) Full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
3) Tastes great!
4) Will leave you feeling full and energized!Print
Amanda’s #1 Super Smoothie
500ml spring or filtered water
2 cups of frozen organic blueberries (help detox pesticides from liver)
¼ cup of goji berries
2 tablespoons of soaked chia seeds
1–2 teaspoons of Revive powder
Add stevia drops, honey, yacon syrup or organic dates to sweeten
- Place all ingredients except Revive into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add Revive powder and blend briefly before serving. Ideally, consume first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Start incorporating super foods into your diet and you will feel the benefits of a cleaner and more energized body.
You can also make your own Christmas chocolates with this same recipe! Just pour it into chocolate molds of your favourite shape or even into ice-cube trays for home-made bon-bons. Delicious, easy and good for you! A fun activity to do with your kids this holidays.
Blueberries – Help detox pesticides from the liver, high in antioxidants, high fibre and very tasty!
Goji Berries – High in Vitamin C for glowing skin and a healthy immune system.
Chia Seeds – High in fibre and protein to keep you feeling full, promote a healthy balance of good bacteria in the digestive system and reduce sugar cravings.
REVIVE – Wholefood multi vitamin and mineral formula to increase energy, support liver detoxification, assist in weight loss, strengthen nervous system to reduce symptoms of stress, strengthen immune system, balance hormones and support effective digestion.
If you would like to try Revive, my favourite superfood blend. Send me a message and let me know 🙂
Also find our favourite Chia Seeds and Goji Berries here.